btd
Love,Peace and Atomic Holocoust by Eisregen
xdfsddsvfdsvvadf

taco
Civ Nazi
Lobby Username: taco

Re: Sword

Post by taco »

i find it ironic u siad its a very fast sword civ, yet it lacks eco bonuses, u must depend hugely on ur hunt. with a mediem map i think u could get away with it, not with a small tho

Hello0
Lobby Username: GoG_hΣ||øØ

Post by Hello0 »

o.o du hast gar keine ressis da drin !?
I am sweet.

SlipKnoT
Nemesis

Post by SlipKnoT »

i wud never use that civ, ever.

Eisregen
Lobby Username: Lycantropia

Post by Eisregen »

is 1, of the best civs for 2vs2 small map slip . fast rush + fast boom

no u dont run out of ressis if u lurk hippos and mass cits out

and with 2 iron mines i have f11 15-16 hero with good army
xdfsddsvfdsvvadf

LacRimoSa
Epic Multiplayer Scenario Team Member
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] LacRimoSa

Post by LacRimoSa »

no eco in zivi sounds strange.. but eis owns, can't be that bad.

Eisregen

Post by Eisregen »

back in the days much mid player use no eco pimmp in mid civs
xdfsddsvfdsvvadf

SlipKnoT
Nemesis

Post by SlipKnoT »

i cant see how your econ pwns with no eco in civ lol

Eisregen

Post by Eisregen »

ther is expan shit in it u dont have proplems with eco just crab more iron/gold spots and give a fukk. fast counterunits like x bows / siege shit halp u a lot

and most expan civs have no iron gold pimp in it thats no proplem!
In 4vs4 is this civ crap but in 2vs2 it works realy great,

test the civ then criticize....
If u start right ur rush is faster then a slut rush and u boom is much better.. and u can counter faster 2
xdfsddsvfdsvvadf

Hello0
Lobby Username: GoG_hΣ||øØ

Post by Hello0 »

well obviously it works :D
I am sweet.

taco
Civ Nazi

Post by taco »

i can c how ur iron is fine, but without eco bonuses u may as well use a sword slut civ,u would produce swords faster. the only thing going for this civ is it has an option of booming rather then slutting with a sword slut civ. i can c it as an aoc friendly option to a sword slut.

u dont slut faster, infact u rush slightly slower, not 2 begin with but expan + no iron mining = slightly slower then settlements + iron mining. so it will make ur rush slower.

Omega
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ωmega

Post by Omega »

The civ isn't too bad, but I would like to comment on some of the things you've said about it...
Eisregen wrote:ther is expan shit in it u dont have proplems with eco just crab more iron/gold spots and give a fukk. fast counterunits like x bows / siege shit halp u a lot

and most expan civs have no iron gold pimp in it thats no proplem!
In 4vs4 is this civ crap but in 2vs2 it works realy great,

test the civ then criticize....
If u start right ur rush is faster then a slut rush and u boom is much better.. and u can counter faster 2
1) You can get fast counter units like siege and crossbows in a regular sword civ, or, as you would call it, an "eec slut rush civ". In fact, it's going to be just as fast (Ok, slightly faster assuming exact equal circumstances and you never get raided etc., but that slightly faster is pretty much irrelevant in a real game) unless you have a ridiculous amount of hunt so that you can be cranking citizens out most of your TC's+Capitol constantly. This rarely ever happens.
2) Your rush will never, with any start, be faster than a regular sword civilization played by someone who is reasonably good, i.e. an eec-style slut civ. Why? The only difference speed-wise between your civ and theirs is you have expansionism. Of course, with proper early returns/citizen managment of the eec slut civilization, iron is in no way a factor that delays your sword production unless you screw up. Which means, you may need to do less managment of your econ in terms of maximizing sword production, but it's not faster. Therefore, with all factors being equal and the players being reasonably good, the rush speed will be exactly equal.
Eisregen wrote:is 1, of the best civs for 2vs2 small map slip . fast rush + fast boom

no u dont run out of ressis if u lurk hippos and mass cits out

and with 2 iron mines i have f11 15-16 hero with good army
You're going to have a shortage that requires you not to produce citizens at maximum capacity, unless you have an absolutely insane amount of hunt. It's just a fact. However, just because your food resources are constrained doesn't mean you can't boom and make an army so long as you're not retarded and manage it properly, so I really don't have an issue with what you're saying here, other than it being wrong on technical grounds.

You can get a hero at the same time with a very good army with a regular sword civilization, and if you so desire you can get a hero in the 12-14 range fairly easily by sacrificing a bit of production... So, I don't find hero at 15-16 remarkable, just pretty much average for any sword civilization and player. I'm sure that your civ, by sacrificing a bit of production, could also get a hero at the earlier times as well, so not really a benefit or a deficit to your civilization--it's equivalent to saying your swords cost 24/24.

Sexacutioner
Nemesis

Post by Sexacutioner »

26 points wasted on BTD and archer range

21 points just on BTD ( ive always found this useless )

but if you get farms up quick with the civ then your eco will always be fine as long as you dont get slutted to hard but its not realy a rush civ its def/boom till you get a nice mass up which also makes btd a waste of points

even with iron mining in my civs i like to get 4-5 iron mines and around 20 or so barracks and usually only need 2 farms then have plenty of iron for zeuse + heros whenever i need them ( i use iron and farming in my civ though )

taco
Civ Nazi

Post by taco »

half of mid is ur start. btd allows u to 1. to keep up with producing swords, and 2. get ur towers rax's up early. i find btd is more essential then sword attack in both a boom and a slut civ.

Sexacutioner
Nemesis

Post by Sexacutioner »

i dont think ive been attacked before 8f11 in about a year now so btd is pointless for buildings lol

Return to “Standard - High (SH)”