Topic about download "Eec CivPackage Fixed"

Moderator: taco

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Topic about download "[Outdated]Eec CivPackage Fixed"

Post by Arntzen »

File submitted via the downloads section.

Description:
Here is a small civpackages that will give u the most needed civs for p2n/p2n island/mid sh/grenwar/mod sh

Also Lightnessking found an error in the other civpackages. One of the Mod civs had Cav Sword Attack insted of Citizens Hp. This is now fixed.

File: Kazter\'s EEc-Civs.rar

Size: 497.03 KiB

[Outdated]Eec CivPackage Fixed

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Re: Topic about download

Post by Arntzen »

Here is photo's of how my civ looks like.
1club.jpg
1club.jpg (41.06 KiB) Viewed 36860 times
This is an Club mass civ, also called the BTD civ in P2N. It has everything you would need for a massciv rush except building btd. I find it unnecessary because I will use all my 20citz on the 2 barracks in start, and also 12 citizens on towers right after.
1MassSpear3v3.jpg
1MassSpear3v3.jpg (46.87 KiB) Viewed 36860 times
This is my verson of a Spear mass civ. I would only recomend useing this in a 3v3 situation since it doesnt have Popcap. What it also doesnt have is building Cost Reduction, something I dont think you will need since you can allready afford six houses and 3 towers. Also you only need 15 more stone for a temple.
1Spear.jpg
1Spear.jpg (49.68 KiB) Viewed 36860 times
Spearciv with weaker spear that doesnt have HP but massive boom. I really like this civ and have had alot of success with it.
2IslandPocket.jpg
2IslandPocket.jpg (39.07 KiB) Viewed 36860 times
This is the Pocket civ I'm useing when I play P2N Island games. It doesnt have building CR, this makes you abit slower but in exchange you have cost reduction on bombers something that will really help you later in the game.
2IslandWing.jpg
2IslandWing.jpg (45.03 KiB) Viewed 36860 times
This is my Wing civ for P2N Island games. The only thing you might be missing is fire rate on seige, something I dont find necessary because against a good enemie you will have to micro then back and forward anyway.
3Cav1v1.jpg
3Cav1v1.jpg (33.27 KiB) Viewed 36860 times
This civilization is the 1v1 verson of Cav that I have had most success with.
3Cav Arch.jpg
3Cav Arch.jpg (34.2 KiB) Viewed 36860 times
The best Cav civ for teamgames in my opinion.
3Sword.jpg
3Sword.jpg (42.69 KiB) Viewed 36860 times
Standard Civ for longswords. More info here: viewtopic.php?f=59&t=868
4GRENWAR.jpg
4GRENWAR.jpg (32.08 KiB) Viewed 36860 times
The one and only grenwar civilization. More info here: viewtopic.php?f=59&t=892
5Air.jpg
5Air.jpg (54.24 KiB) Viewed 36860 times
Ras's Air civ for Mod sh. You start out massing fb/fighters and end up makeing pretty much everything. I really like this because you are able to help out your wing with strong ground army, and you also have the choice of supriseing with some bombers with good speed and hp.
5Tank.jpg
5Tank.jpg (39.46 KiB) Viewed 36860 times
This civ is also made by Ras. It's a really strong tank civ where you start out 12iron rest wood and end up haveing 2 tank factories after first drop of wood. This civ even beat most weak AT civs. It also has strong seige powers that helps alot late game, and can be used for flaks. This makes the civ pretty good in 1v1's as well as teamgames.
5TankATBoom.jpg
5TankATBoom.jpg (39.2 KiB) Viewed 36860 times
This civilization to me looked awefull when I saw the civ only. But when I learned how to use it, it turned into my favourite civ by FAR in mod sh. You start out making a dog, tc gold and make two towers to cover 1 gold and 1 iron. Then basically counter your enemie with either tank or AT's. You tower one iron mine in start to secure it incase your enemie is inf-rushing you. Your goal in this civ is to get to 3 farms and from here just take over all the mines u can get to. This civ was made by Ras.
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

Return to “Standard - High (SH)”