Topic about download "My P2S Civpackage"

Moderator: taco

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Topic about download "My P2S Civpackage"

Post by Arntzen »

File submitted via the downloads section.

Description:
8 of the P2S-civs I've had most success with.
In game they are all shown as Pre2Space, but in your folder their organized with example: -a1ClubMass.

File: Pre2Space.rar

Size: 1.05 KiB

My P2S Civpackage

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Re: Topic about download

Post by Arntzen »

-a1 ClubMass.jpg
-a1 ClubMass.jpg (33.66 KiB) Viewed 8522 times
This is an Club mass civ, also called the BTD civ in P2N. It has everything you would need for a massciv rush except building btd. I find it unnecessary because I will use all my 20citz on the 2 barracks in start, and also 12 citizens on towers right after.
-a2 ClubPopcap.jpg
-a2 ClubPopcap.jpg (36.83 KiB) Viewed 8522 times
This is an really good allround civ. It's a beginner friendly civilization that works in most situations. Hollyghost was the one who gave me this for a long time ago (2005 I think).
-a3 Expan.jpg
-a3 Expan.jpg (35.18 KiB) Viewed 8522 times
Pretty safe expan civ. Not only do all your citz have moral right away, but also Cit HP and SPD. It also has Prophet CR for fast pro, also you can easly afford a secound pro later for defence. What it doesnt have is building range, but towerstrats are more and more rare IMO and it havent really got me into any trouble before.
-a4 ExpPopcap.jpg
-a4 ExpPopcap.jpg (34.63 KiB) Viewed 8522 times
4v4 verson of my Expan civ. Simply switched Cit SPD and Prophet CR for Popcap.
-a5 SlutPocket.jpg
-a5 SlutPocket.jpg (39.59 KiB) Viewed 8522 times
One of my favourites. It is weaker in the start because of no iron in civilization, but I normally TC the another iron for moral outside capitol range and some cit production. And I take a 3rd Iron if needed.
-a8SpearPock.jpg
-a8SpearPock.jpg (30.46 KiB) Viewed 8522 times
Expan Spear civ with popcap. Abit dangerous in start spesually if enemies double withour ur wing helping. I would advice (IN MOST CASES) 3tower 6house and a temple before you even think of getting a barracks. With this you will have 110 stone so you only need 38 more stone for 4th tower. Also because of no hitpoints on spear I advice never attack somewhere with more than 1 enemie tower in range for ur spear.
-b1v1Pressure.jpg
-b1v1Pressure.jpg (39.25 KiB) Viewed 8522 times
This is almost the same as the club mass civ. You swap Building Range for Exploration and Prophet HP. I advice to use your 20citz on the 2 barracks after you picked civilization so you can afford 4houses and 2 settlements for ironmines. This is abit slower than makeing barracks right away, but we're talking about secounds. And in exchange your faster with sending 12iron and getting towers because you dont need to scout.
-b1v1Spear.jpg
-b1v1Spear.jpg (39.34 KiB) Viewed 8522 times
Pretty straight forward Spear civ with really good mass opportunities. Exploration also helps here in setting up your base early on against club rush. The last 2points that I used on bomber speed I wasnt really sure about. U can swap it for: Cav Sword BTD/Prophet HP/Prophet BTD and Bomber btd.
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

Return to “Standard - High (SH)”