Topic about download "Arntzen's EEC Civs"

Moderator: taco

Arntzen
Administrator
Lobby Username: _[eC]_Arntzen_

Topic about download "[Outdated]Arntzen's EEC Civs"

Post by Arntzen »

File submitted via the downloads section.

Description:
So I decided to upload the civilizations I'm using at the moment. This is a EEC Civ Package 2.0 if you will. Go to topic for more information about the civs.

BTW I'm posting this in SH-category so people can reply to the topic.

File: Arntzen's EEC Civs.rar

Size: 2.83 KiB

[Outdated]Arntzen's EEC Civs

Arntzen
Administrator

Re: Topic about download

Post by Arntzen »

About the civilizations
1 1 GRENWAR 1 1.jpg
1 1 GRENWAR 1 1.jpg (24.11 KiB) Viewed 11810 times
Use: In every grenwar game, 1v1-2v2-3v3-4v4.
1P2N Club CCR.jpg
1P2N Club CCR.jpg (29.15 KiB) Viewed 11810 times
Use: Works great for 1v1-2v2-3v3, but is not as great in 4v4 because you really need the Pop Cap bonus.
1P2N Club PopCap.jpg
1P2N Club PopCap.jpg (36.13 KiB) Viewed 11810 times
Use: This is a 4v4 wing civ. It's a great all round civ and will is pretty much the standard one to use.
1P2N Club PopCap ProphetCR.jpg
1P2N Club PopCap ProphetCR.jpg (39.38 KiB) Viewed 11810 times
Use: This is a 4v4 wing civ. The Prophet CR/HP bonuses makes this great for pro-rush. With this civ I recommend making at least 2 prophets to take proper advantage of the civilization bonuses. If all else fails, hurricane the water.
Possible swap: Can swap Prophet HP for BTD and then piss away 1 point on something like bomber btd.
1P2N Spear 3v3.jpg
1P2N Spear 3v3.jpg (33.44 KiB) Viewed 11810 times
Use: This is a 3v3 pocket civ. Will suck in 4v4 because you REALLY need the Pop Cap bonus.
1P2N Spear FullBoom.jpg
1P2N Spear FullBoom.jpg (28.7 KiB) Viewed 11810 times
Use: 4v4 Pocket civ. Use this when either your wing is stronger than the enemy wing so he'll be able to help you against the early pressure from enemy spear, or if you're against a pocket you either know won't put any early pressure on, or is worse than you.
1P2N Spear GoldIron.jpg
1P2N Spear GoldIron.jpg (38.13 KiB) Viewed 11810 times
Use: 4v4 Pocket civ. Pretty basic Gold/Iron civ. It won't be as strong in the mid game as a WC/Farming civ, but will do great against it later on. Also since you have Gold in civilization you can let your wing have 3 gold which is a great advantage for your team.
1P2N Spear H&R Mass.jpg
1P2N Spear H&R Mass.jpg (29.9 KiB) Viewed 11810 times
Use: 4v4 Pocket civ. All out mass civ. Can be great if you know you'll need to help out your wing early, and is the ultimate civ if you want to put early pressure on your enemy pocket. For example if you know he likes to start 2-3 docs before barracks.
*EDIT* Actually this is the 3v3 version of the civ. For the 4v4 version swap building CR for Bomber SPD and PopCap.
1P2N Spear WCFARM BuildingCR.jpg
1P2N Spear WCFARM BuildingCR.jpg (38.73 KiB) Viewed 11810 times
Use: Great all round 4v4 pocket civ. This is the most flexible pocket civ IMO, because you can really do anything with it. WC+CCR means great citizens and fishboat production for the early game. WC+Farm+Building CR means once you hit copper you'll be the one with the most farms. Only downside with the civ is it struggles in the VERY early game, and in the VERY late game.
1P2N Spear WCFARM Strong.jpg
1P2N Spear WCFARM Strong.jpg (29.39 KiB) Viewed 11810 times
Use: This is another version of the WCFARM civ. Instead of building CR it has spear HP which means you'll have stronger units. With all these spear bonuses you should be using that to your advantage and doing some damage.
2P2N Island Pocket.jpg
2P2N Island Pocket.jpg (32.65 KiB) Viewed 11810 times
Use: Standard P2N Island f11 60 Pocket civ.
Swap: If you are a lot slower than your enemy wing, take out bomber CR and Siege Range for Building CR. If not, don't swap anything.
2P2N Island Wing.jpg
2P2N Island Wing.jpg (36.71 KiB) Viewed 11810 times
Use: Standard P2N Island f11 60 Wing civ. Use this if you're against an equal or better player than yourself.
2P2N Island Wing2.jpg
2P2N Island Wing2.jpg (41.52 KiB) Viewed 11810 times
Use: This is a great civ if you know you will be faster than your enemy wing. It has Siege Fire Rate because you won't be doing much artillery micro (back and forward). This is really great because you will truly punish your opponent for being slower this way. It also has Bomber SPD/HP which will allow you to also get usable bombers and really take advantage of being faster.
3Middle A Sword.jpg
3Middle A Sword.jpg (33.38 KiB) Viewed 11810 times
Use: Standard Sword civ. Use in 1v1-2v2-3v3 and even 4v4 if you got great hunt.
3Middle A Sword PopCap.jpg
3Middle A Sword PopCap.jpg (32.92 KiB) Viewed 11810 times
Use: Is a great option in 4v4 to the standard Sword civ. This has Pop Cap. It also has farming which means you'll be using less citz on food in the late game which again means you'll have more pop for army.
3Middle A SwordBoom.jpg
3Middle A SwordBoom.jpg (30.31 KiB) Viewed 11810 times
Use: Basically a TC start Sword civ, where you begin with 3 barracks. This does not work as great if your against a player who is equal or better than you with swords.
3Middle CA.jpg
3Middle CA.jpg (25.95 KiB) Viewed 11810 times
Use: Can be used on 1v1-2v2-3v3-4v4. It's the best CA civ for massing. Start with a TC start.
3Middle CA PopCap.jpg
3Middle CA PopCap.jpg (26.42 KiB) Viewed 11810 times
Use: Good option in 4v4 to the standard CA civ. This has Pop Cap and Building CR. I'm a fan of the TC start, so I'll rather do that than a 12gold 3 archery range start, but both build orders are suitable for this civ.
3Middle Knight 1v1.jpg
3Middle Knight 1v1.jpg (41.58 KiB) Viewed 11810 times
Use: A strategy I first saw Captain Nemo do, which I (believe I) have made my own version of. The real crucial thing here is how you build or base up. Citizens SPD and Building BTD is insanely important for this to work. Basically you make a wall around your base except for a hole were you build two towers (building placement against CA, not Sword). Start as 2 Stable and TC start. If he's CA get ballista asap, if he's Sword try defend early and start hit&run with balista mid game.
3Middle Knight PopCap.jpg
3Middle Knight PopCap.jpg (35.02 KiB) Viewed 11810 times
Use: 4v4 civ. Can be used as wing or pocket, but you'll need your ally to be swords for it to work. If you and your team are able to get to late game with this civ, you'll own em all. :)
A Good Place to Start: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3884
Click to download: eC Civilization

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator
Lobby Username: >Heros<=Captain Nemo*

Post by Captain Nemo »

Hehe it's actually the same as my knight 1v1 civ :)
bosshaft: "A warm pussy is so much better than a dick! Trust me."

Arntzen
Administrator

Post by Arntzen »

Then you must have fixed it, because I'm certain you had ballista cr and I think farming in the civ when I first saw you do this.

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator

Post by Captain Nemo »

My aoc one got farming but eec has always been like that. It's pretty good allround to beat both swords and CA although if ca player isn't stupid he'll quickly mass some treba. If he has range he wins if he doesn't... Could go either way

Arntzen
Administrator

Post by Arntzen »

I don't see a good ca player loose vs knight civ with 4 knight bonuses. Trebs still outrange ballista without siege range.

Captain Nemo
Global Moderator

Post by Captain Nemo »

it's not an auto-win anymore. You can add swords, siege towers or w/e to confuse the trebs and cavs. And get trebs yourself with range aswell. If you're lucky and got a good hilled map u can camp there aswell

Return to “Standard - High (SH)”