Sword Civs

Moderator: taco

Pinky
Intermediate Member

Sword Civs

Post by Pinky »

This is one of my favorite civs I almost always start out by doing swords or knights if I am wing.
This civ is good for me, and I like it. You can disagree all you want, if you do just be sure to provide good content and explain
why. I posted these so people can try them and if they don't like it then they don't have to keep it.
*note* This is kind of a hard civilization and I wouldent advise trying it unless you really know what you are doing.
This next one is a sword & trebuchet civ I made to use against people I knew who were notorious for rushing very well, and is more "beginner friendly" I guess, although it has its restrictions. My main goal with this one was to survive a rush, outboom my opponent, then crush them. That theme/tactic is quite apparent throughout my civilizations. What can I say I'm a boomer at heart! All in all I feel it is one of my better civs.
This next one is a sword & trebuchet civ as well and is essentially an evolved version of the previous, a little harder to use I guess, it is a little more vulnerable in the beginning than its predecessor but picks up the slack long term. Its pretty basic I suppose but it has suited me well and i have used it for quite some time. Like the last one,ideally, I would defend myself in the beginning, build up an eco, counter (sword/archer/xbow/trebudchet) and roll in and crush.
Last edited by Pinky on Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
When Corinth and Sparta both attacked Athens, im pretty sure Athens did not call them "Doubling Noobs"

Omega
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ωmega

Re: Sword Civs

Post by Omega »

Note to self: add to civ index tomorrow after college...

Pinky
Intermediate Member

Post by Pinky »

Oh did I post it in the wrong place? :shock: where is the civ index ?
also
Note to self: add to civ index tomorrow, and turn pinkys name bright green after college...

:mrgreen:
When Corinth and Sparta both attacked Athens, im pretty sure Athens did not call them "Doubling Noobs"

Omega
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ωmega

Post by Omega »

Nah you posted in the right place, I just have to manually edit the index and link to this ;)

http://www.eeaoctraining.com/phpBB3/vie ... ?f=14&t=86

Pinky
Intermediate Member

Post by Pinky »

Ah got it. thats a nice extensive list going on I hope it keeps growing!

Return to “Standard - High (SH)”