Bibblson mid f11 trainer XD

Want to be a trainer? Apply here!
Bibble Bibblson
Forum Noob

Bibblson mid f11 trainer XD

Post by Bibble Bibblson »

Well, I'd like to train mid f11 games with more or less no rush time. I think this is the most funny set in ee. But most of the player just play liga mid sh mod sh ......

[-Ts-] Tricky
Administrator

Re: Bibblson mid f11 trainer XD

Post by [-Ts-] Tricky »

hmm if i get any trainee`s for that setts ill ask you but so far we aint got no one :)
-NeW-: ey idiot
-NeW-: triki
-NeW-: no
-NeW-: stupid
-NeW-: u are syndrom down
-NeW-: and retardet
simple_faith Assassin was pretty great
Kazter:Assassin was shit.

Bibble Bibblson
Forum Noob

.... yes not many ee games play this set. Couse of this i applied to be a trainer, that maybe some more will play this set. I rly dunno why so les people plas this set, couse i find it the best set in eec. in grenwar ... u play 100 times exaclty the same start and game. and in f11 games u dont play each part of the games so often as in other games. I find the fighting system of mid f11 games is best in ee if u respect some rules and then its rly fun.

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

I don't play your games because you add in a "no towers" rule. I won't say any more about that subject, because it's already stupid without religion and siege. And to top it off you take out boats which are a non-factor if you know what you're doing. Sure, it can be fun with a "No R/S/B" rule, but taking out towers goes too far.

Personally, I wouldn't consider anyone that plays exclusively Mid F11 games experts at it either. Their playing styles are very narrow, and they haven't learned much from competition (when they receive it), nor have any of them received formal training from someone outside of the small group who do play it.

Mid F11 players are at a stage where they aren't getting any better. You would figure they'd be better at it than anyone else, but they lack the knowledge that is gained by playing other types of games. Without that, they can't apply it to their own abilities.

I don't mean to burn all Mid F11 players, but rather just to state my analytical opinion.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

Bibble Bibblson
Forum Noob

mhhh you say all mid f11 player are as good as they can be and the can improve their gameplay anymore. I say in mid f11 games there are so many apects where u can train and wich u can improve. There is the start, the early booming time, the late eco time with building barracks and the fight. I know many of the mid sh ... player say in mid f11 your just have to build a army out of xbows or stuff like that, or anybody can build an fulpop army, so even a noob can win, theres no skill to win a game..... I say if your havent a good eco, you cant fight, micro ........ u have no chance. And with the towers, well some towers are ok but if i dont say without towers theyll come and build so many towers that there is no space to fight anymore. With towers its totally gay, because everybody is just standing with xbows behind his towers and is waitng for the enemie.

PeLlE
Nemesis
Xfire: thepelie
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Pelie

Post by PeLlE »

I only wonder how long the trianings durations will be if even a game takes 3 hours.
dreamwalker: i already clearly stated for all the english people that i dont play here
eeralf: ======???????????
eeralf: dont undersstand say it in street language
dreamwalker: fam mans already said im not gwarning wid yo shit on dis ting

Bibble Bibblson
Forum Noob

^^ well i try to give them the basics, and say them what they make wrong
i think if 1 will come ill train him the most time in fighting^^

Ghost
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ghost

Post by Ghost »

Bibble Bibblson wrote:mhhh you say all mid f11 player are as good as they can be and the can improve their gameplay anymore. I say in mid f11 games there are so many apects where u can train and wich u can improve. There is the start, the early booming time, the late eco time with building barracks and the fight. I know many of the mid sh ... player say in mid f11 your just have to build a army out of xbows or stuff like that, or anybody can build an fulpop army, so even a noob can win, theres no skill to win a game..... I say if your havent a good eco, you cant fight, micro ........ u have no chance. And with the towers, well some towers are ok but if i dont say without towers theyll come and build so many towers that there is no space to fight anymore. With towers its totally gay, because everybody is just standing with xbows behind his towers and is waitng for the enemie.
You speak as if I've never played this before, but I've played my handful of games, rarely losing. Of course you can train and improve the different aspects that you speak of, but what I'm saying is that a Mid F11 players won't be able to give them the full package (even if they like to think they can).

And you're far from right when it comes to towers. If you know how to use towers right, you're going to be building more and expanding with them as the game goes on, helping you fuel a push into the enemy.
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool."
-•¤Lazy Bone¤•-: we had to double ghost or we had no chance
•§ITHLORD§•(surfer): artylery give no many domage on aa mobile since 3 day

Return to “Apply To Be a Trainer”