Understanding Morale

Where users can help each other get better through training.
Omega
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ωmega

Understanding Morale

Post by Omega »

Source: Omega at the original EE Train Forum

"Morale is good, but what does it do? A lot of newer players have absolutely no idea, and there is a lot of misinformation going around about what Morale actually does. One such example of this misinformation is 'having morale makes your units gather faster'. This is not true, having morale does not make your units gather faster, as morale does not do anything to effect the gathering rate at all. (Although having morale can help your econ INDIRECTLY, as it makes your cits die less, meaning you have more cits to gather with)

Instead, Morale works very simply. For every bar of morale a unit has (i.e. 1 green bar), the unit takes 10% less damage. If a unit has the maximum of 5 bars, that unit takes 50% less damage, if a unit has 3 bars it's 30% less...

In Tournament variant, building one house in the range of a Capitol or Town Center will add one bar of morale to your units. A Town Center will allow up two bars of morale, and a Capitol will allow up to four bars. Five bars is only attainable with a Warrior Hero.

In Standard variant, building one house in the range of a Capitol or Town Center still adds one bar of morale to your units, but a Capitol can now add a maximum of 6 bars to your units, and a Town Center can add a maximum of 4 bars to your units. A Warrior Hero still adds 5 bars of morale in Standard variant."

Source: Ghost at the original EE Train Forum

"Towers also get a morale bonus for simply being within the range of a Capitol or Town Center. This bonus is not dependent on the number of houses you have and is the same for both a TC and Capitol."

uoflrocks
Forum Noob

Re: Understanding Morale

Post by uoflrocks »

Hello Omega,

I'm a little unclear on how many houses a capitol area and a TC area can benefit from?

Specifically, how many houses give maximum morale for a capitol area in standard and how many houses benefit a TC area?

And, secondly, for tournament, how many houses add to morale in a capitol area and a TC area?

Thanks for the great information!

uoflrocks

Omega
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ωmega

Post by Omega »

Standard Variant
Town Center = 4 houses
Capitol = 6 houses

Tournament Variant
Town Center = 2 houses
Capitol = 4 houses

32sav
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: 32sav

Post by 32sav »

For anyone who is unclear about the "green bars", i have added a picture below. Thank you for the clear explaination.
Untitled.png

Hendoo
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: Hendoo

Post by Hendoo »

Thank You!

rowsdower
Novice Member
Lobby Username: rowsdower

Post by rowsdower »

Wow I never knew in tournament town centers have a max of two houses. I knew around main base you do 4 in tournament and 6 in standard. But I didn't realize it was also based on Capitol/Town center. For years I have built 4 houses at a town center in tournament lol.

Return to “Training Arena”