I would like to formally request,

If you have any unique feature requests, post them here! There is already a large to-do list and things will take time to be implemented.
I am no longer taking feature requests due to the limited amount of time I can devote to programming the lobby.
Nicoly23
Basic Member
Xfire: Nicoly24
Lobby Username: Nicoly

I would like to formally request,

Post by Nicoly23 »

The Tribute Option, That thing you use to send friends and enemies Resources, you know. It would be nice to have back.. Thanks ;) :thumbsupl:
Typing in /e Is a Way Of Life Not a Color o_O

P-51
Epic Multiplayer Scenario Team Member
Xfire: p51p51
Lobby Username: «•FRMB•»P-51

Re: I would like to formally request,

Post by P-51 »

Yeah what he said. It seems quite foolish to take an important part of the game out like this. That's like taking away religion or civ bonuses because a few random n33bs don't feel like dealing with them.

Nicoly23
Basic Member
Xfire: Nicoly24
Lobby Username: Nicoly

Post by Nicoly23 »

Yeah, and i also still like the point of, no one cares enough to glitch anymore, and if people do happen use it to glitch or be total Douchebags, then they can be reported and banned accordingly.
Typing in /e Is a Way Of Life Not a Color o_O

Sexacutioner
Nemesis

Post by Sexacutioner »

quit makin topics on the same crap when you guys already voted how you wanted shit

Omega
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ωmega

Post by Omega »

P-51 wrote:Yeah what he said. It seems quite foolish to take an important part of the game out like this. That's like taking away religion or civ bonuses because a few random n33bs don't feel like dealing with them.
So, I guess a "a few random noobs" would be the (more than) supermajority of EE players who voted for the removal of the ability to tribute? I don't exactly see how "few" works out when you consider there were more than 400 users that voted in the poll, and "random" doesn't work.

Additionally, considering we saw who voted for what, the votes of actually good players were pretty far in favor of no tribute screen at all and no ability to tribute, so "noobs" doesn't apply, either.

Strawman arguments (especially when hybridized with ad hominem as you did by calling me a fool) are deeply unconvincing, and honestly just make you look bad.

Return to “Request Features”