Some Comments on the Patch (And alteration of EE in general)

Information and discussion about Omega's patches for EE and EE:AoC (no longer in use or under development)
Pinky
Intermediate Member

Re: Some Comments on the Patch (And alteration of EE in general)

Post by Pinky »

If you argue and rankle and contradict, you may achieve a victory sometimes; but it will be an empty victory because you will never get your opponents good will. - Ben Franklin.
When Corinth and Sparta both attacked Athens, im pretty sure Athens did not call them "Doubling Noobs"

d-dog
Lobby Username: Cold Fusion

Post by d-dog »

Irony, Well Go Ahead and Pay 250 for a Server and place administrators and all Omega only needs a Simple "I Do not Like the Pacth I think you should Remove it But Thank you for your work" For Him to Consider Removing this pacth. But hes not gonna do it if you Demand him to do it hes worked hard on these Pacthes.
I'm still waiting for the ironic part, and look at all these posts, im pretty sure the majority hates the patch. Come back when your argument is valid
COLD FUSION COLD FUSION COLD FUSION COLD FUSION
BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_ BEAR_
D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG D-DOG

Moo
Spam4food

Post by Moo »

d-dog wrote:
Irony, Well Go Ahead and Pay 250 for a Server and place administrators and all Omega only needs a Simple "I Do not Like the Pacth I think you should Remove it But Thank you for your work" For Him to Consider Removing this pacth. But hes not gonna do it if you Demand him to do it hes worked hard on these Pacthes.
I'm still waiting for the ironic part, and look at all these posts, im pretty sure the majority hates the patch. Come back when your argument is valid
you call 20 People The Majority of The Empire Earth Community?

d-dog

Post by d-dog »

Yes considering when i get on, i only see about 35-40 ppl on

Moo
Spam4food

Post by Moo »

d-dog wrote:
Yes considering when i get on, i only see about 35-40 ppl on
Your On Right now, Thers 60 People Online as of 9:14 PM Eastern Time I wouldnt call 30% The Majority.

d-dog

Post by d-dog »

Your On Right now, Thers 60 People Online as of 9:14 PM Eastern Time I wouldnt call 30% The Majority.
No, I only consider people who actually give a shit about the actual game to be true players of EE. Anyone all for the patch is not even a real EE player, sorry. So yes, we are the majority in my mind, I don't care about how biased I sound, but its true, you guys play an entirely different game now, that thing your on isn't EE.

Moo
Spam4food

Post by Moo »

thor wrote:A patch is supposed to fix problems with an initial release, AKA making it harder to glitch would be suitable for a patch. It is obvious those defending the road these patches have taken, have no idea what this means.

Save-EE is creating alternate-EE-realities in these patches.

Adding samurais to mid to make it easier for noobs to defend rushes? Are you kidding me? Let's also add a PANIC button for noobs to click, that sends paratroopers for help. In fact why dont we make the entire game more noob friendly, that way some of the staff can have an easier time winning a game or two.
LOL I Would LOOOOOOOOOVE to See you In Sexa AOC Pre or Omega/Ghosts Mods :D Lets see if that n00b button really does help the Staff "win a game or two"

Moo
Spam4food

Post by Moo »

d-dog wrote:
No, I only consider people who actually give a shit about the actual game to be true players of EE. Anyone all for the patch is not even a real EE player, sorry. So yes, we are the majority in my mind, I don't care about how biased I sound, but its true, you guys play an entirely different game now, that thing your on isn't EE.
iNola Likes the pacth, Pays for the Fucking Server Ghost Does Updates and bans make sure everyone isnt cheating, Omega Spends Time from HIS Life So Others may enjoy a game.
These 3 Administrators ARE NOT Real Empire Earth Players you say?

d-dog

Post by d-dog »

iNola Likes the pacth, Pays for the Fucking Server Ghost Does Updates and bans make sure everyone isnt cheating, Omega Spends Time from HIS Life So Others may enjoy a game.
no, w/e doesn't matter, I aint commin back till patch is gone, I know you could careless, but I DON'T CARE HEHEHEHEHAHAHA HEHE

d-dog

Post by d-dog »

OH BTW DOOD I'VE NEVER HEARD OF, NICE SIG LOOLOLLAOLOLOLOLLLLLLLL LOOLOLLLL LMAOOAOA, UR SO FUNNY HEHE, IWSIH I WAS UZ

Moo
Spam4food

Post by Moo »

d-dog wrote:
no, w/e doesn't matter, I aint commin back till patch is gone, I know you could careless, but I DON'T CARE HEHEHEHEHAHAHA HEHE
Bye Mr. Real EE Player So When you gonna put up that Server? I Never Heard of a Real EE Player who would Give up EE, And How is Quiting EE Gonna Make Omega Get Rid of these Pacthes now is Mr Real EE Player?
Last edited by Moo on Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

10010 1111 10
Nemesis

Post by 10010 1111 10 »

How about we all keep the personal flames and insults out of this discussion.

10010 1111 10
Nemesis

Post by 10010 1111 10 »

By the way, that wasn't a suggestion.

d-dog

Post by d-dog »

Bye Mr. Real EE Player So When you gonna put up that Server? I Never Heard of a Real EE Player who would Give up EE
A real ee player would quit when the original game is being patched uselessly, when it has no need to be.

inola
Nemesis

Post by inola »

I don't play EE anymore but I do think that every change should be voted on by the community and not just forced in a patch.

If you don't like it don't install it simple as that. I have nothing to do with the patches, It's Omega's project I have no say in it. I support what ever the majority of the community wants that's it.

Return to “Patches”