Cannot Load Saved Games

If you think there's an error or glitch that may have been overlooked, please tell us. The more details you can provide, the better (instructions to reproduce the problem work best).
bfunk99
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: bfunk99

Cannot Load Saved Games

Post by bfunk99 »

Is there a fix or a work around for not able to load saved games for AOC? Everything else is good, but I noticed when I try to load saved games using multiplayer NeoEE, it seems not to load. Any thoughts would be appreciated, thanks!

Bogdan_xD
Advanced Member
Lobby Username: [FAME] Bogdan_xD

Re: Cannot Load Saved Games

Post by Bogdan_xD »

port foward, then you will be able

at target IP adress, it's the local IP adress that you see in-game, in-lobby at the Options tab, at Local IP.

Once you port foward, you will be able to load games.

Just as a notice, you can only port foward if you are using IPV4 from your ISP.On IPV6, this is no longer available.
Streaming Empire Earth , mostly Islands F11 60 @ https://www.twitch.tv/bogdanx94

bfunk99
Forum Noob

Post by bfunk99 »

Bogdan_xD wrote:port foward, then you will be able

at target IP adress, it's the local IP adress that you see in-game, in-lobby at the Options tab, at Local IP.

Just as a notice, you can only port foward if you are using IPV4 from your ISP.On IPV6, this is no longer available.
Got it thanks again!

bfunk99
Forum Noob

Post by bfunk99 »

Bogdan_xD wrote:port foward, then you will be able

Thanks Bogdan_xD, that worked with forwarding the ports on my router!

Return to “Report Bugs”