Online multiplayer cheats

Talk about anything EE related and doesn't belong in another forum. Gameplay, chit-chat, or any questions you have -- it all belongs here.
asdfrun
Lurker
Lobby Username: asdfrun

Online multiplayer cheats

Post by asdfrun »

Hello there,

I'm not sure if this is correct subforum to request information or not but basically my friend and I are trying to play against enemy and we are trying to use cheat codes to have extra resources or so which I'm not sure how to enable option for this.

Yes, we are bad at game that is the main reason we are trying to use codes so please be civil with replies :) .

Bogdan_xD
Advanced Member
Lobby Username: [FAME] Bogdan_xD

Re: Online multiplayer cheats

Post by Bogdan_xD »

If you need extra resources just to play vs Computer( BOTS ) , then just put Infinite Resources on the Settings of the host.Or put the Game Variant to Hyperactive ( extremely fast mining ).
If you think it's unfair, it's not, the BOTS are cheating ( that's how they were created, they only farm to look like humans, but they have infinite resources from start )

If you need cheats against another players ( humans ), then it is forbidden and also you can be banned.
Streaming Empire Earth , mostly Islands F11 60 @ https://www.twitch.tv/bogdanx94

Return to “EE General Discussion”