Questions about campaigns for your version of empire earth

For discussion about scenarios! Post your scenarios, comment on others' scenarios, discuss triggers, and so on.
Thinker84
Forum Noob
Lobby Username: Thinker84

Questions about campaigns for your version of empire earth

Post by Thinker84 »

Hi, does your version of empire earth add more campaigns and/or scenarios for empire earth? if yes what are they? or what's included? Is the light of eternal city Italian campaign compatible with your version of empire earth? If yes how can I play it? or is there a way to play it when I have the art of conquest expansion installed? In the empire earth heaven forum, It says the light of eternal city Italian campaign can only be played in the main base game and won't work with the art of conquest expansion. Mabey I can create a separate file for empire earth base game and one for the art of conquest, that way I can play the Italian campaign with art of conquest but really, I have no clue. Also is the modern African world war scenario playable with your version of empire earth?

rowsdower
Novice Member
Lobby Username: rowsdower

Re: Questions about campaigns for your version of empire earth

Post by rowsdower »

All the scenarios and such work the same as they did for the regular game. This is just a new and improved EE with some adjustments and better ways to play online.

Return to “Scenario Discussion”