noobs need training

For more details on what is considered abuse or cheating, please visit this topic. Then, make a topic with the information we require (as stated in the guidelines).
Sexacutioner
Nemesis

noobs need training

Post by Sexacutioner »

Noobs Need Training was last seen joining «{Co}» ۰Ŋεvεя מîε™۰'s game (190.87.83.46) @ 8/27/2009 11:00:46 PM UTC using the name nnt?

arse dropped from the game and let me know someone was perma cloaking units during the entire game and attacking everyone so i located and hes what i found

we loaded game and i joined as nnt?
Attachments
nnt.jpg
EE009.jpg
EE008.jpg
EE007.jpg
EE006.jpg
EE005.jpg
EE004.jpg

10010 1111 10
Nemesis

Re: noobs need training

Post by 10010 1111 10 »

Sexa..... you doooo know you're a mod.... right? lol You can post in the banned section and request a ban.
Good job collecting all the evidence tho. Looks good to me.

ben55

Post by ben55 »

He was not doing it the entire game I was in there till 1hr 15f11ish, and from what he said to me it happened when you guys loaded the quicksave, so it was not intentional. Also why did you delete his post binary? I didn't see anything wrong with what he said
"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says "I'm possible"!"

10010 1111 10
Nemesis

Post by 10010 1111 10 »

ben55 wrote:Also why did you delete his post binary? I didn't see anything wrong with what he said
I did not delete anything. Try knowing what you're talking about before pulling incredulous accusations out of your ass.

10010 1111 10
Nemesis

Post by 10010 1111 10 »

Oh look.... according to the moderation log, noobs need training deleted HIS OWN POST.

3 cheers for ignorant assumptions!!!

ben55

Post by ben55 »

I'm not a mod I can't see who deletes what. I was just assuming you were being your typical self. Sorry sheriff
"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says "I'm possible"!"

10010 1111 10
Nemesis

Post by 10010 1111 10 »

ben55 wrote:I'm not a mod I can't see who deletes what. I was just assuming you were being your typical self. Sorry sheriff
Like I said;
10010 1111 10 wrote:3 cheers for ignorant assumptions!!!

thearseofwar
Basic Member

Post by thearseofwar »

Thanks Sexa for posting this up.

It was a long old game that one and a pretty annoying one due to the mouth and actions of nnt?. lol.

Saying it was the quicksave that perma cloaked his cits is not an adequate defense. It was the fact that AFTER the perma cloak happened he ran around for ages being a total pain in the ass in our bases trying to screw things up as much as possible with them and giving us mouth about it.

So IF it was an honest mistake and caused by quicksave he would just have deleted them like any player who doesn't seek bugged out advantages does.

Also, I've used cloak a lot over the years and had to delete a lot of bugged perma cloaked cits and other units...and it's never just happened spontaneously after a quicksave. Not to me personally anyway and I've never heard of it. That's a load of bull.

He's a decent player anyway, in terms of skill, so wtf he was he doing this rubbish for except to screw people around. He might like trying playing with less mouth and more skill after his ban.

Cheers.
;)

Easy
Basic Member

Post by Easy »

?? noobs need training , he didnt know he unit claok, how ??lol i go youtube type this and now am ok=]
see? how this is gltich ! , who figures this lol , see no one know ?? so how can ban ? ^_^?

thearseofwar
Basic Member

Post by thearseofwar »

It happens every now and then when you trigger the cloak function, not all units uncloak, it's not a high percentage of units but over a long game you can accumulate a lot of permanent cloaked units that the enemy can never see, therefore gives you a great unfair advantage in the game if you DELIBERATELY AND PERSISTANTLY use the perma cloak units to attack enemy.

As nnt? did last night and with a lot of TRASH MOUTH with it. This is why he is posted up for ban.

The only way to kill the perma cloak cits is to either guess their location in your base and target ground with seige and hope they stay put long enough or destroy your temples...mass a lot of units around where the perma cloak are and plagued yourself. lol.

So it's a bannable offense when you deliberately use perma cloak cits to persistently attack the enemy, it ruins the game just as well as any glitch. If they are cits keep them home chopping wood or something no one would care or know even, or populate into caps for res bonus, anything but use them to ruin the game.

Use them to run around enemies bases over and over attacking citizens and screwing up eco = get your ass banned.

Anyone that uses cloak power knows and accepts this part of it (or quickly discovers it if they didn't know).

It comes down to the character of the player. If they have any respect for the others in the game they delete the perma cloaked units or keep them out of the fight or populate caps...whatever.

If they like ruining games for honest players, like cheaters do, then they use them to attack for the great unfair advantage gained.

End of story. It's a bannable offense.

Omega
Administrator
Lobby Username: [-Ts-] Ωmega

Post by Omega »

Fact: Cloaking glitch is bannable as per the terms of use:
Terms of Use wrote:Bannable glitches:
  • Blockade of production buildings
  • Wall Interception
  • Resource glitch
  • Unlimited Tempest Range/Tempest Pen (Note: This glitch is allowed if the map type is of the "Space Islands" type)
  • Permanent Cloaking
Fact: The glitch is widely known, and easy to do deliberately. It's also possible to do it unintentionally, obviously.

Fact: You won't get banned if you're an honest player, because honest players delete permanently cloaked units, or if they're citizens populate them A.S.A.P. They do not use them to attack, or grief.

Fact: If you deliberately exploit this glitch, you get banned.

Fact: We will be reviewing saves and giving every benefit of the doubt to nnt? later today. If it's clear he intentionally exploited this glitch, he gets banned. If it's unclear, we may request more evidence. If it's clear he did not, he won't be banned.

noobsneedtraining
Novice Member
Lobby Username: noobsneedtraining

Post by noobsneedtraining »

Are we being serious here people? It was nowhere near intentional at all. After the quicksave, my whole base was PERMA CLOAKED. How do you fix that? I'm going to delete my whoel base after 3 hr f11? No. They wanted to play on. If I need any sort of defense here you can ask either Laura!( I think thats the name ) Or Mick/Zeke.

Neverdie Clearly has haten my guts for a long time. The first couple games I got back from 4 yr break he lost to towers in pre.(And seemed very angry in tells.) ANyways. The Cloak was not intentional. THE MOST i've dont to your base was COPPER CITS vs MOD BUILDINGS and I attacked buildings that I couldn't even kill due to cits being weak nor was it my intention to even kill the buildings just to let them hear the " YOUR UNDER ATTACK " and be like wtf just for the giggles(Yes I admitted becuase I had no Idea that this little joke when be a 'bannable' offense). I learned to not play with a bunch of 40 yr old pissed off Co Members becuase they plague there on anis.

Just becuase you plagued zeke arse and his army went everywhere and ended up running right to your animals(which were only a couple feet away LMAO) which was a dumb idea on your part plagueing him near your anis. I love how everyones like " ITS JUST A GAME" LMFAO and it winds up to come out with you blaming your stupidity on another about your ani's dieng lmao. I'm done here

This was no where near intentional you can even ask my teammates, Zeke, Mick, and Laura.

Lmao I just laugh at posts like this.

Good day, back to work I go.
fly dance: you die ok i die no ok

NeXuS
Momma's boy

Post by NeXuS »

joey is a homo. but he isnt a cheater. honestly if he says he didnt to it intentionally i believe him. and to be honest if it was a 3 hour game and my units got perma cloaked. i would chill out and watch the game with some hidden aswell

thearseofwar
Basic Member

Post by thearseofwar »

It's a nice attempt at revision of history nnt?

You were trash mouthing all through the game and you weren't just using perma cloaked cits for a giggle...you were running all around farms and mines attacking cits constantly so they stopped working - which ofc is a serious screw up of the game and gave your team a huge advantage (which clearly it badly needed)...as constantly tabbing to return cits to work makes it hard to do anything else. Which you well know as you kept on and on with it for a long time in spite of complaints and requests to stop.

As to the plague...I didn't bring that up cause I've always previously got on fine with Phobia and this thread has nothing to with that...but you brought it up.

Don't try and bs and say I'm plaguing masses near my or my allies hunts as that would be just so dumb. He did it intentionally. The second time around. I purposely plagued him well away from ND's base to see what he would do and what he did was run right over to ND's hunt and run all around it. Saying I plagued near to hunts is just stupid and unbelievable given how many years of p2s I've played.

There is no accident there. It' was just pathetic and poor play on Phobia's part. But that is not what this thread is about.

You showed yourself to be a total trash mouth and to take a lot of glee trying to annoy the hell out of people that you couldn't beat legitimately. That's why a bunch of OAP CO members (lol) have posted up this ban. You take pleasure in ruining the game for other people by intentionally using a bannable offense for an extended period of time, well....

Enjoy your ban.

noobsneedtraining
Novice Member
Lobby Username: noobsneedtraining

Post by noobsneedtraining »

Enjoy my ban?

If I get banned because of an UNINTENTIONAL CLOAK It would be a pretty sad that the mods would do such a thing. Theres not much of research to be done to even recognize this. Just load the first quicksave and if you want to know the exact save I will attach it here if need be. You know it was unintentional as well as ND becuase hes the one who quicksaved I believe.
fly dance: you die ok i die no ok

Return to “Report Abuse or Cheaters”